COVID-19: Patient Safety Message (Latest Updates: 11/30)
Your health, safety and well-being are always our top priority at KATSUKI Ladies Clinic.
We are therefore working hard to adapt the latest health recommendations to keep our patients and our providers safe during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Updates for those who are visiting KATSUKI Ladies Clinic (Updates: 11/30)
※ The changes are shown in red.
- Until further notice, face masks are required for entrance into the building in any case.
- If you are an outpatient, no one is allowed to accompany you to see the doctor. Only if your partner is involved in the treatment, he can accompany you.
- During delivery, no one is allowed to accompany the patient.
- During labor and delivery, no one is allowed to stay overnight with you for support.
- Throughout your stay, only your partner or mother can come visit you for a short period of time. They’ll need to be healthy to enter the hospital and must wear a face mask. When they are visiting you, they should be staying in your room. They are not allowed on any other floors.
We appreciate and will continue to do our best to serve all of our patients during this unprecedented global health event.
Once again thank you so much for your patience and support. Please send an e-mail with any questions you might have.
Stay safe, continue to practice social distancing and continue careful hand washing!